Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Me from A to Z

My Mother-in-Law did this on her blog so I thought I would copy and paste for an easy post:

A - Age: 22

B - Bed size: double, need to get a queen ooh and tempur-pedic!

C - Chore(s) you hate: I hate all chores

D - Dog’s name: Christy, although she lives with my parents in Washington State so I'm not sure she's really mine so much anymore.

E - Essential start-your-day item: Shower

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5’ 3”

I - Instruments you play: Piano & Clarinet although its been awhile so I'm rather rusty on both

J - Job title: Acquisitions Clerk

K - Kid(s): None. Hun, let's keep it that way.

L - Living arrangements: My Husband and I rent a 1100sq ft condo. I should post pics sometime

M- Mom's name: MIL's name = Michele

N - Nicknames: Valkyrie (thus the name of the blog)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never

P - Pet Peeve: Sticky things

Q - Quote from a movie: "You're a lair and a thief" "I only lied about being a thief" - Ocean's Eleven (2001)

R- Right- or left-handed: Ambidextrous

S - Siblings: Older brother & older sister

T - Time you wake up: 6am

U- Underwear: Victoria's Secret, although I guess its not a secret anymore :)

V - Vegetable you dislike: beets

W - Ways you run late: getting Ben off the computer is impossible!

X - X-rays you’ve had: left ankle

Y - Yummy food you make: zucchini soup

Z - Zoo favorite: Polar Bears!!!


Your turn!



No comments: