Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA

I know, I know, I haven't blog in quite some time. To make a long story short: I've been learning to balance work and home while fitting all the things I have to do each day into only 24 hours. Plus the digital camera broke. But not to worry, Ben got these great pictures of my first trip ever to the Grand Canyon:









Standing on the ledge looking down









I always knew it was a giant ditch, but seriously, this thing is HUGE! Not to mention very beautiful. It was so nice to get up out of Phoenix. It was cool enough that we were able to do a 2.5 mile hike of the South Rim from the parking area to El Tovar Lodge.

We stayed two nights in Flagstaff. I fell in love with the place and I told Ben that if we had to stay in this state for the rest of our lives we would live in Flagstaff. We have decided to make trips to Flag a monthly ritual.

No comments: