Earlier in 2009 I set some goals to be completed by the end of the year. I figure there is no point in setting goals if don't try to achieve them and then look back to see how you did. So here are my goals how I did, in no particular order.
1. Complete a 5K Run: No
2. Finish Cross-Stitch: Nope
3. Sew 1 quilt block per month, later changed to every 2 months: shakes head sadly
4. Know if I want to pursue a career in musical instrument repair: I figured this one out and the answer is no.
5. Save $xx,xxx: woohoo we reached it, and may have even exceeded it!
6. Catch-up to CSI: Finished!
7. Workout every day: If I had reached that goal probably would have reached the first one.
8. Sew or Practice Music every day: I've gotten better at the sewing but not at the music
9. Take swimming lessons in the fall, if I complete a 5K by the end of the year I get to reward myself with rowing lessons in the spring: We moved to another state in the fall so this is no longer attainable this year, I may still be able to do this at my new home, I'll have to do some research
10. Finish watching West Wing: Awesome series, so glad I saw it all.
Achieved: 4 Unfinished: 5 Void: 1
Almost 50%. That's better than most. I'm not even going to access how I did. It won't be pretty.
Post a Comment