The idea is to copy the questions and bold the ones that you've done. Add a comment or two if you feel like it.
1. Started your own blog- you’re reading it
2. Slept under the stars – as a kid, man it was cold outside!
3. Played in a band – played the clarinet in Jr. High and High School
4. Visited Hawaii – I so want to!
5. Watched a meteor shower – while camping, and several other times
6. Given more than you can afford to charity – before I was 18 my parents forced me to give 10% of all my money to their church, odd jobs I had, birthday & xmas money, even what I got from the tooth fairy!
7. Been to Disneyland –when I was 4, I don’t remember much
8. Climbed a mountain- I hope to someday
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo- in choir practice, but I wasn’t good enough to perform in front of people
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris -someday
13. Watched a thunder and lightning storm – I’ve seen them in Washington, Indiana & Arizona
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - I am teaching myself to make quilts
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning – I hope I never do
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty- when I was there she was closed, in fact I think she still is
18. Grown your own vegetables – I did as a kid, I hope to again someday soon.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train – never even been on a train
21. Had a pillow fight-of course!
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill- who hasn’t?
24. Built a snow fort – I love snow!
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse – of the moon
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – several of each
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - twice
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community – I’ve seen them traveling down the highway in their buggies in Indiana, and one hitched at a walmart in Kentucky
36. Taught yourself a new language – I’ve learned several languages,including Latin, Spanish, French, Russian, and a little German, I hope to continue teaching myself more
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – I don’t think money itself makes you satisfied, it’s the experiences you can buy with money, like a trip to Europe or a comfortable home.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person – I want to take that corny picture where it looks like you’re holding it up
39. Gone rock climbing - on rock walls, I want to do it in the great outdoors
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt – I was a kid, the smell was awful!
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant – I’d like to someday
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – not yet
46. Been transported in an ambulance – I hope never
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing – for halibut in Alaska, we didn’t catch anything
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – one of my biggest dreams
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain – almost every week
53. Played in the mud – it’s always a blast!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – my first date with my husband was at the drive-in movies
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China – I think it would be cool to hike the whole thing
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class – Kung Fu
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen- does making pancakes at the homeless shelter count?
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching – in Mexico
63. Got flowers for no reason – I love it when my husband does this
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma – I wish I could
65. Gone sky diving – id love to have a chance
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check – nope, and I hope I never do
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – I’m not that far from my childhood, we’ll see if I keep them
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial – it was night , I’d love to go back
71. Eaten caviar - ewww
72. Pieced a quilt – working on one now
73. Stood in Times Square - yep, wanna see some pictures?
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London – I’ve heard getting a good view is impossible
77. Broken a bone – close, but not quite
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle – my cousin’s dirt bike, he used to race them
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - once
80. Published a book – I think that’d be a cool accomplishment
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car – I’ve never owned a car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House – something I’d like to do
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – I used to want to, but not anymore
88. Had chickenpox – yep, got 2 scars to prove it
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous –Charlie Duke (the youngest person to walk on the moon)
92. Joined a book club – does volunteering & working & the library count?
93. Got a tattoo – I want one, but my husband doesn’t like them. One day, I’ll show him.
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit – please no
98. Owned a cell phone - yep, the only phone I have these days
99. Been stung by a bee- a big fat bumble bee
I’ve done 35, not bad for my 23 ½ years, although some of these I would never want to happen.